Sunday, January 13, 2013

Q & A a Day Journals

Last year I gifted my mother, father, brother and best friend (and myself) with this Q & A a Day: 5-Year Journal.  We have all greatly enjoyed answering each day's questions and now that we're starting year two, are seeing how much we've changed and grown over the last year. 

Here are some sample questions:  Was today typical?  Why or why not?  Rate your lunch on a scale of 1 to 10.  What inspired you today?  Where have you found evidence of a higher power?  Student or teacher? 

I expect my answer to remain the same for some questions, but have already seen a change in my perspective from last year on a few.  I can't wait to see where I am in another 3 years! 

My son August has been fascinated by my journaling each day.  He goes in spurts himself, writing down what his days are like in a blank book.  So when I saw the Q & A a Day for Kids: A Three-Year Journal this fall, I knew I had found a great Christmas gift for him! 

The children's version of the Q & A a day book asks questions about the child's hero, strengths, feelings about challenges and and favorite activities.  My son says he's really enjoying having a book like mine and my daughters are anxious to receive their own once they can spell on their own (they want to wait until they can write independently so their answers will be secret).

Both journals are available on Amazon for less than $12 and make awesome birthday gifts for friends and family...or yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment