Monday, February 9, 2009

Frenchy Baby

A few weeks ago I received the new Chasing Fireflies catalog full of adorable Spring clothing. There was one outfit in particular that caught my eye...the one shown here. I immediately began researching to find the maker and discovered it was Frenchy Baby. I'm sure you won't be at all surprised to learn that they offer many other wonderful designs as well! You can purchase individual pieces (shirts, pants, shorts, tunics and dresses) as well as mix and match sets for boys and girls!

Each piece is created using very soft and supple pure organic cotton and that will have you envious of your little one. The only negative thing I can think to mention after experiencing the clothing in person is that Frenchy Baby doesn't provide clothing in my size.

Visit frenchybaby.com for more information and chasing-firefliles.com to purchase this adorable outfit ($74.00 for the three pieces shown above).

No comments:

Post a Comment