Friday, February 6, 2009

HUGE Gucio Sale

I'm a huge fan of Gucio shoes. They're handmade and high quality, they're healthy for my children's feet, my children can get them on by themselves, and let's face it, the style can't be beat! So when I saw an amazing sale this afternoon, I quickly bought them up in every color and size. Geez, I hope my husband isn't reading this...sorry Mr. Mugga!

So now that I'm more than well stocked, I'm passing along the deal to you: Shoes that retail for (and are worth every penny of ) $58.00 for only $23.30! Quickly visit bebebabble.com...I have a feeling they won't last long! And then prepare yourself to be stopped by an inquiring parent on every outing you take while these shoes are on your son or daughter's feet...I know from experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment