Friday, February 27, 2009

skinnyskinny

Who doesn't like going to a spa and getting a massage or facial? I know I do! And one of my favorite benefits is the lingering relaxing scents and the feel of the oil on my skin (especially in the dry Winter). I'm happy to report that I received the same advantages with skinnyskinny's Organic Body Oil! It is light and has a lovely scent that stayed with me for a few hours after my shower...and made me smile each time I noticed it!

If body oil isn't for you, I strongly suggest you try their Organic Soap that provide the same scents but in a non-oil application. The bars are large and generously-sized and will last you quite a long time. And they arrive packaged so lovely they make a wonderful gift for your friend's birthday or a special hostess!

One last skinnyskinny mention goes to their Organic Tea Tree & Mint Lip Balm. I've used Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm for years and this is the first product I've tried and really loved...enough to convert me! It's less greasy, light, stays put and you don't taste the mint as much, which I appreciate...especially since I'm a busy parent of three who grazes all day....mint doesn't compliment most foods and beverages. I'm happy to report I'm now a skinnyskinny girl!

Visit skinnyskinnysoaps.com to see all of the scents available and to purchase. A limited selection of their products is also available at Anthropologie stores.

2 comments:

  1. I totally agree with you on the lip balm! I tried some myself recently and got hooked!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also love their body oil. I like to put it all over, especially my big bald head which can get dry and chapped from daily shaving. Kudos to SkinnySkinny!

    ReplyDelete