Wednesday, March 18, 2009

DB Haul Tote

From Dante Beatrix comes a product for mothers that work or are in need of a great travel bag...it's the DB Haul Tote. This sturdy tote comes in two sizes (medium and large) to accommodate all of your needs.

I have been using the medium size in the Wink print shown here...and just as the image suggests, I carry it to my local coffee shops (I have two I frequent) and sit at a counter by a window and write. And as my husband predicted, each time the Wink tote has left the house, someone has asked me where it's from and where they can purchase it...it's an attention grabber for sure!

The medium size tote is perfectly suited to haul a laptop, magazines, files and more! The large size is great for overnight trips or all you'd need for a visit to the beach, pool or park with your children: snacks, sweaters, sunblock, books, sand toys, etc.

Both bags are made of sturdy (and I mean sturdy), easy-to-clean laminated canvas and features a zipper at the top, which for some reason seems to becoming a rare feature on bags lately. The interior of the bags are lined in nylon and the bottoms have metal feet to keep them clean and protected.

Although it's necessary to love all of the practical features, of which this bag obviously has mastered, I also love the stylish designs! Each bag features slightly metallic designs that are whimsical yet sophisticated at the same time. The Wink is obviously my favorite in the medium size and the Beatle is my favorite large size offering. But there are many other great designs as well: gold heart, silver peace sign, pink flower and red ladybug...something for everyone!

The DB Haul Totes are available for purchase at dantebeatrix.com for $145 and $175.

1 comment:

  1. These bags are awesome...I bought one from www.dimplesshop.com...I actually have the ladybug...I also get compliments and questions everytime I take it out...http://www.dimplesshop.com/dante-beatrix-large-haul-totes.html

    ReplyDelete