Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Where the Wild Things Are...the movie

I saw some impressive still shots a while back from the upcoming movie Where the Wild Things Are. They got me excited for the release this fall. But today, I saw the movie poster for the first time, and it moved me to mark October 16, 2009 on my calendar...the day the movie comes out.

Rumor has it that Spike Jonze's version will be a bit darker than the innocent book we all read to our children and that it may not be suitable for little little ones. The good news is that it will be entertaining for adults, like myself, who remember reading the book in their childhood as well.

A handful of photos from the movie can be seen online, like the one below, and a few bits and pieces from the movie are being posted on YouTube here and there.

No comments:

Post a Comment