Saturday, March 21, 2009

Häagen-Dazs Five

I'm a big ice cream lover. Those who know my family are not surprised as I come from a long line of ice cream lovers. When I was in school and had a sleepover, each evening my friends were asked the same question, "Would you like a regular bowl of ice cream or a Shannon bowl of ice cream?" My size was substantially larger than your average ice cream bowl.

It appears my passion for the frozen milky goodness has once again been passed down to the next limb of my family tree. So with all of us ice cream lovers under one roof, I predict we will be purchasing an awful lot of Häagen-Dazs's new ice cream called Five...called so because each flavor has only five ingredients! It is being marketed as an all natural ice cream having an "incredibly pure, balanced flavor... and surprisingly less fat." I believe this because when I make ice cream at home from scratch with limited ingredients, it has a similar taste...pure, simple and delicious!

Five is available in seven flavors: mint, ginger, coffee, vanilla bean, passion fruit, brown sugar and milk chocolate. You can locate a your favorite in a store near you using the flavor finder at haagen-dazs.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment