Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Liberty of London for Target

As I type this I'm short of breath and my heart is racing. I just learned that my very favorite print design company, Liberty of London, is teaming up with Target!

If you fall under the Liberty-lover category I imagine you're just as excited as me...although there's no way you're more excited than me. If you're not familiar with Liberty, well, you might be and simply not know it. Some of my and my daughters' favorite J.Crew and CrewCuts pieces, for example, are made using Liberty fabrics. And a handful of other boutique brands make good use of the prints as well.

Liberty, located in, you guessed it, London, is famous for their delicate florals, amazing use of colors, and fun style. And soon everyone can get their hands on clothing for him, her and child as well as home goods.

If you want to find me on March 14, the day Liberty hits Target stores, you know where I'll be. Until then, I'll be saving every penny, nickel, dime and dollar I can to spend that very special day. I'm taking donations in you're interested. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment