Saturday, August 14, 2010

Goodbyn on Gilt

We've gone on countless picnics this summer with many amazing friends. And when they've been back-to-back, I've had to quickly clean the stainless steel Lunchbots containers we usually use. So, I decided this summer that when I found a good deal, I'd purchase some more reusable containers for picnics. And today, I found the deal I had been waiting for!

Gilt Group is having an amazing sale for back-to-school shopping! There are clothes, shoes, backpacks, and lunchboxes. Goodbyn lunchboxes. The lunchbox I've had my eye on for quite some time. For only $15.00!

Now, some of you may be surprised by this, seeing as I shy away from anything plastic. But these are BPA-free and safe by CPSIA's standards. And I know my kids will love to eat out of this Bento-style box with the cute small containers. And they'll have ownership over the lunchbox since each one comes with a sheet of stickers to personalize and decorate the box.

If this (or the other amazing back-to-school sales I've mentioned) interest you, click here to visit gilt.com to register and take advantage of the 50% off (or more) deals! But hurry, supplies go fast and the sale is only on for a limited time!

No comments:

Post a Comment