Saturday, August 21, 2010

Johnson's Natural

I was shopping at Target last week and roaming around like I usually do, providing opportunity for all of the things I didn't intend to purchase to end up in the cart. A pastime my husband despises. And I'm pleased to say that a few new Johnson's Natural products are now in my home. And I've had no buyer's remorse. Unlike a few other Target impulse purchases.

I've never purchased Johnson's products before, so I was a bit hesitant, but I'm very happy with them! They are all made without parabens, pthalates, essential oils, or dyes. So they're safe. But they also work very well...and smell divine! Not in an overpowering way...but in a subtle, naturally clean way. But wait, there's more...they're priced so reasonably!

If you're like my family and are looking to cut some costs, but still purchase eco-friendly and safe products, give Johnson's Natural products a try! They're available in major retailers. And you can learn more at johnsonsbaby.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment