When I received Gwyneth Paltrow's GOOP newsletter last week on comfortable shoes, I was thrilled. The pair that caught my eye were the Nine West Kybele short boots...in the versatile taupe color as shown here. (They're also available in brown with white shearling and all black.) And so my search began.
I first researched reviews on shopping sites and from bloggers and found out most people said they were super comfortable. Then, I tried to find them for a good price; they retail for $130 and I knew I could get a better price with some time...and I'd rather spend time than money if given the choice (on shoes, anyway).
And so, I offer you, my loyal Ugga Mugga readers, the fruits of my labor: Nine West Kybele stylish booties for only $67...and that includes shipping! Here's how to get this amazing deal:
- Go to ninewest.com and add the boots to your cart (they're currently marked down and on additional sale for a short time only). They also ship free!
- Enter coupon code NWPOSTC for another $20 off.
- To save an additional 3.5%, log in first to Ebates and then go to Nine West's site from there...oh how I LOVE Ebates!
- Wait patiently for the mail carrier to arrive with your package...I'm currently waiting for mine. If they arrive and I find they're terribly uncomfortable, I'll be sure to let you all know!
- Walk around the mall and take in the compliments!