Saturday, November 10, 2012

Citrus Lane

Last week I wrote about my love for Birchbox, a service that delivers samples of amazing high end beauty products to your door each month.  I didn't want to leave little ones out of the fun, so this week, I'm introducing ya'll to Citrus Lane.

For $25 a month (shipping included), Citrus Lane will send you a box full of age appropriate products geared towards your child (ages birth through 3).  Products in each box are valued at a combined $30-45 each month.  They also have gift subscriptions; what a great gift for grandparents or aunts and uncles to give!  What child wouldn't love a box full of goodies delivered just for them?!

Each month's box has a theme...and almost all I've seen include a book, which I love!  If this amazing service had been around a couple of years ago, I would have most certainly subscribed...or strongly hinted that my family combine resources to gift this to Hazel.  But alas, my baby turns 4 in just a few days. 

To register or shop the amazing items on their website (which are all discounted!), visit citruslane.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment