Tuesday, December 31, 2013

New Year's Eve FREE Printables


This year, since two of my three children can now write on their own, we're going to start a tradition of writing a letter to ourselves on New Year's Eve...and our hopes and dreams for 2014.  In researching different ways to do this, I happened upon this great little kit from run lucas run

Included are Resolution Cards (which include great prompts like A habit I'm going to break, A good deed I'm going to do, A book I'd like to read, and A new food I'd like to try), blank Dear Me letters to write to yourself, and Children's Cards that have plenty of space for your children to record their favorite food, singing and dancing song, storytime book, color, and a place they'd like to visit. 

I think it will be great family fun to write these out tonight...and even more fun to read through them together in 2014! 

Wishing you all a happy and healthy New Year full of love and laughter!

No comments:

Post a Comment